الجمعة، 7 مايو 2010

A Life of Luxury by Hugh Aldersey-Williams

While we were presenting our topic about “ luxury “, I was thinking about what is the thing that makes me feel luxury. Luxury is a very complicated word that cannot have only one meaning. It has different meaning according to the person and what he feels to make him/her feel luxurious. In my opinion, luxury is any thing around us weather its moral or sensory that can make the person feel comfortable and pleasure him/her senses.

For me, I think that there is many things that make me feel luxurious. For example, international medical center (IMC) consider most luxurious hospital in Jeddah. I feel comfortable and save when I interned there. The weather and the services their makes me feel as if I am in a 5 stars hotel. Also the way the servicers and nurses dealing with people is really great and make me say it is a luxury hospital that I can not find like this dealing in any other hospital.

In addition, luxury is something very hard to obtain or to have because it is expensive so not any one can have it. For instance, Maybach cars are expensive and considered the most innovative and luxurious cars in the world.

Finally, you have to find your luxury in the way that you can reach it weather it is expensive or not to be more pleasure and to feel comfortable otherwise it is not luxury.



Links:

http://www.maybachusa.com/about-maybach.php

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/luxury

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق